Quickbooks is used as accounting software worldwide. Quickbooks is dedicated to providing accurate and quick results which are being used by small and medium sized businesses.But, Quickbooks may face certain technical glitches and errors, which can be easily fixed by using Quickbooks file doctor tool. Quickbooks file doctor tool recognized the error area and got it fixed. Although sometimes you might face some issues with Quickbooks file doctor tool as Quickbooks file doctor tool is not working.
How does QuickBooks file doctor tools help you in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks file doctor tool helps you in resolving the issues arising due to errors:
- QuickBooks Error 6000, 82
- QuickBooks error 6000, 301
- Corrupted QuickBooks company file.
- And many other errors..
QuickBooks file doctor tool is an integration with the QuickBooks designed to resolve QuickBooks Error. It repairs the data, diagnoses files and repairs all other issues.
Read our other blogs- Quick Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 2000
QuickBooks Error QuickBooks file doctor tool not working
Sometimes Quickbooks may hang due to repair procedure, in this case Quickbooks file doctor tool may stop working. Hence, it is very important to fix this issue as soon as possible.
Messages which you might see when QuickBooks file doctor tool not working:
- Quickbooks file doctor wont work.
- Quickbooks file doctor hosting mode is off.
- QBFD.msi error is Quickbooks.
- Quickbooks file doctor network connectivity greyed out.
Ways to fix Error QuickBooks file doctor tool not working:
Solution 1: By launching QuickBooks file doctor tool manually
- You need to launch Quickbooks file doctor tool, until it shows ‘No company open’ on the screen.
- Next, reach to the files tab in Quickbooks<<Choose Utilities<< Select Repair file and network problem.
- On the dialog box which opens, click OK.
- You will see a wrench icon, click on this icon to open Quickbooks doctor application.
- Enter your login details and Quickbooks file doctor tool will begin to repair the file.
- You need to choose the File Diagnose only option in the advanced settings.
- Open the file when the system prompts and check if the issue has been resolved.
Read other blogs- Easy Solution for QuickBooks Error 361
Solution 2: Restoring the Backup of damaged file.
- First step is to restore all the backups of the damaged file. For this:
- Open Quickbooks and reach the file menu.
- Herein, go to the option of Open or restore Company.
- Next, you need to click on Local back followed by Next.
- Reach to the tab of look In drop down menu and reach the location of the backup file.
- You need to select the backup file having .QBB file extension.
- From the drop down, go to save and reach to the place where you want to restore the file.
If you find QuickBooks file doctor not working, you can use the above mentioned troubleshooting to fix QuickBooks file doctor tool not working issue. If you need more assistance, reach out to QuickBooks enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289 and our technical support team will help you in resolving QuickBooks file doctor tool issues.