Quickbooks has made running the business easy and handling accounting and financial tasks have been made convenient by Quickbooks. Quickbooks helps you in organizing and synchronizing the data. But at times, you may encounter Quickbooks Error Code C=19. When this error occurs, you might see an error message that reads “Unable to delete transaction”.
Quickbooks Quickbooks Error C=19 appears when:
- The transaction files are damaged.
- Quickbooks data files might be damaged.
Read Our Other Blogs- How to fix Quickbooks Error Code 147
To fix Quickbooks Error Code C=19, you can try to use the following methods:
Method 1: By rebuilding the data.
- In the file menu of the Quickbooks, go to the utility tab and then to verify the data option.
- Now, you need to let the tool verify the data.
- Then reach again to utilities and then to rebuild the data tab.
Method 2: By resorting to item lists.
- You need to reach the lists option in the Quickbooks.
- And then choose the list which needs to be restored from the drop down.
- Click to the view menu option of the resort lists.
- Click OK and finally restart the Quickbooks.
Read Our Other Blogs- How to fix Quickbooks Error Code C=343?
Method 3: By using the QB file doctor tool.
- From the intuit website, download Quickbooks file doctor tool.
- Install QB tool in your system from the downloads list.
- After installation, run Quickbooks file doctor tool.
- It will identify and l repair the damage in the Quickbooks company file.
If the Quickbooks Error Code C=19 is still affecting your working with the Quickbooks, reach out to Quickbooks enterprise support at 1-888-485-0289 and our team will help you in resolving Quickbooks error C=19.