QuickBooks Error =32 is usually encountered when the filename is not executable when you open Quickbooks desktop. Occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code C=32 puts restriction on accessing the organization file and also QuickBooks may not respond.
What are the reasons behind the occurrence of Quickbooks error C=32?
- MSXML.dll file might be damaged or unregistered.
- QuickBooks may not be updated to the latest release.
- MSXML.dll files might be missing.
Read Our Other Blogs- How to fix Quickbooks Error Code C=343?
What can be done to resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=32?
1.By rebuilding the data.
- If the QuickBooks error C=32 is occurring due to the damage in the data, then it can be fixed by rebuilding the data. For this,
- Go to the file menu and hit the utilities tab.
- From here, go to the rebuild data tab.
- After the rebuilding of the data is done, you need to go back to the utilities tab and then move to the verify data tab.
2. Deleting the OCR-A fonts.
- If the QuickBooks error appears when 1099 and W2 forms are printed, then
- You need to delete the OCR-A fonts from the Quickbooks.
- After deleting the OCR-A fonts, you need to reinstall Quickbooks again.
Read Our Other Blogs- How to fix Quickbooks Error Code C=19
3. Using QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- Using the repair utilities tool like Quickbooks file doctor tool to fix Quickbooks error C=32 is also an effective way.
- After downloading and installing Quickbooks file doctor tool.
- Run the tool and it will identify the issues in the Quickbooks and will fix them.
Perhaps, Quickbooks Error Code C=32 is now fixed. But, if you are still facing any issues in resolving Quickbooks error C=32 and you are not able to resolve it, you can contact Quickbooks enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289 and our team of experts will help you resolve all your issues.