In this era of technology, every industry aims to work towards efficiency. As far as the accounting and financial tasks are considered, QuickBooks is the most reliable and trusted accounting software. QuickBooks advancement has made the accounting functions so smooth. However, like other software, QuickBooks may face certain bugs or errors. QuickBooks error code 80029c4a is one such error.
What is QuickBooks error code 80029c4a?
QuickBooks error code 80029c4a is one of the most complex QuickBooks errors. This error pops up with the message “Loading type library/DLL can’t load a dynamic link library(DLL). This error usually happens while launching QuickBooks or when QuickBooks components do not work properly. Antivirus securities may also result in QB error 80029c4a.
Read our Other Blogs- How to Fix QuickBooks Server Busy Error?
What are the factors which cause QuickBooks error code 80029c4a?
- Quickbooks installation is not appropriate.
- The Windows registry can be corrupted.
- Quickbooks desktop system files might be corrupted or damaged.
- Some programs might have deleted Quickbooks related files accidentally.
- Antivirus may have marked Quickbooks files as infected with the virus.
Symptoms of QuickBooks error code 80029c4a:
- Error loading type library will appear on the screen.
- Occurrence of QB error code 80029c4a results in crashing of the active program windows.
- System may freeze.
- QuickBooks error code 80029c4a appears and crashes the running program.
What are the ways to fix QuickBooks error code 80029c4a?
Method 1: Running the Reboot.bat file.
- Close Quickbooks and you have to open the folder which is having reboot.bat file.
- You need to make a right click on Quickbooks icon and then reach the Properties tab.
- Now, you have to open the file location.
- Now, make a right click on Reboot.bat file and choose the tab of run as administrator.
- Now you have to run the reboot.bat as the window admin.
- Do not close the window which appears unless it gets completed.
- Then, restart your system.
Method 2: Performing a clean install of QuickBooks.
- First of all , you have to reinstall the QuickBooks using clean install.
- Now, you have to update the QuickBooks to the latest release version.
- Now, reach the file menu and click on ‘close firm or logoff’.
- Then again click on the file menu and click on the Exit icon.
- Now go to the tab of Run as admin.
- Make sure that the tab shows ‘No company open’.
- Now, click on the help menu and reach the ‘Update QuickBooks option and then click on Options.
- Now, you have to select the Mark all icon and click on Icon.
- Click on Reset update and get the updates and by clicking on Get updates.
Read our other Blogs- How to Resolve QuickBooks File Doctor not working, Update, install Error
Method 3: Executing a windows repair on QuickBooks.
- Close QuickBooks and make a click on the windows button.
- Then, reach the control panel and go to the tab of uninstall the application.
- From the list of QuickBooks and click on the Uninstall tab.
- Click on the Repair button and once the repair is done and then click on Finish.
- Once the program is mended, reboot your computer.
Method 4: Uninstalling and reinstalling QuickBooks file.
- Go to the start button and reach the tab of Programs and features.
- Now, you have to reach the control panel and reach the tab of programs and features.
- You have to search for Error associated with QB error code 80029c4a.
- Proceed to uninstall QuickBooks.
Method 5:Updating Avast antivirus definition and program update.
- Go to the Avast icon and then go to the update option.
- Now, click on Program and then follow as per prompts to update the Avast program.
Hopefully, QuickBooks Error code 80029c4a is now fixed!! If you are still facing any issue in fixing QuickBooks Error code 80029c4a , you can reach out to QuickBooks enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289 and our experts will help you in resolving all your issues.