Being one of the finest accounting software, QuickBooks has excelled in features like payroll, invoice generating etc. But while using these functions, QuickBooks may sometimes face certain hurdles. For instance damaged QuickBooks installation, corrupted company files. To fix these issues, clean installation of QuickBooks Desktop Tool Error? is a guaranteed resolution.
What is a clean installation of QuickBooks desktop Tool Error?
QuickBooks clean installation Tool fix issues which hinders opening of QuickBooks company file. Clean installation of QuickBooks desktop also helps in issues like display and template issues etc. Also the clean installation of QB desktop does not hamper the data, i.e. your accounting data is safe during this process.
Read our other blogs- How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
Prerequisites to perform clean installation of Quickbooks desktop:
- Keep Quickbooks desktop download file, installation CD, license number etc should be accessible.
- You must create a backup of your company file.
- Create a local backup of the quickbooks company file.
Steps to get QuickBooks Desktop clean installation Tool Error fix:
Method 1: By uninstalling the Quickbooks desktop
- First of all, you have to press windows+R and you will see a run window on your screen.
- Now, you have to go to the control panel and reach the ‘Programs and features’ option.
- From the list which appears, choose QuickBooks and get it uninstalled.
- Following the on screen prompts, finish the process of uninstallation.
Method 2: By renaming the installing the folders.
- QuickBooks clean installation Tool Error an install of desktop version can be used to rename the folders. this error renames the old install folders and also allows you to add new install files during reinstall.
- For this, you have to first install the QuickBooks clean install tool.exe file.
- After downloading the tool, proceed to install the tool, by clicking on the ‘I accept’ option on the license agreement.
- You have to opt for QuickBooks desktop version and then click on Continue.
- Click OK to finish the process.
Read our other blogs- How to Fix QuickBooks Server Busy Error?
Method 3: By gathering info and backing up the file.
- First of all you have to download a new install file and then get the latest updates for the version.
- In the next step, you have to enter the license number and the version of the product.
- Also, make sure to backup the company file.
Performing a clean installation of QuickBooks desktop can help you eradicate various QuickBooks issues. If you are still facing any issues in QB Desktop installation Error, you can contact QuickBooks enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289, and our technical support team will help you.