As far as accounting software is considered, QuickBooks have created a magnificent impression all across the globe. It has various features that helps a business in managing their financial and business transition. Despite having a lot of benefits, QuickBooks may sometimes face some sort of issues. QuickBooks event log Error 4 is one such error which arises due to damaged or corrupted system files in QuickBooks.
What is QuickBooks event log Error 4?
Sometimes while launching QuickBooks or QuickBooks integration manager, you might see a pop up on the screen which states ‘it could not connect’ and also there can be a pop up will be there ‘User wants to open it or not’.
Read our other blog- How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 3140?
Few symptoms of QuickBooks Event log Error 4 are:
- The window which is running might crash suddenly.
- Quickbooks may freeze suddenly and it may happen repeatedly.
- System may crash again and again.
- The window might not respond to inputs from the keyboard.
What are the causes for occurrence of QuickBooks event log error 4?
- It may happen due to .NET framework 4.0 SP 1 issues.
- QuickBooks company files can be damaged.
- Trojan attack can also result in Event log error 4.
- There is some error in the windows registry.
- Some QuickBooks related files would have been deleted.
What can be done to fix QuickBooks event log Error 4?
- To fix QB event log Error 4, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to your system using Administrator login credentials.
- Press window and R simultaneously.
- A run window will be seen on the screen, type ‘Control panel’ in the text box.
- Once the control panel opens, go to the tab of the program and features.
- Look for the programs that are installed and search for ‘Microsoft .NET framework 4.0.
- Select Microsoft .NET framework 4 and get it uninstalled.
- Once the uninstallation is over, reboot your system and when it starts, press Windows+R.
- In the run window, again type Control panel, once the control panel is open, reach to the ‘Program and feature’.
- Select the tab of ‘add/remove window features and herein expand .NET framework.
- You will now see Microsoft .NET 3.5, here you have to select both the first and second checkboxes.
- Click on OK to install .NET framework 3.5 on the system.
- After installation, reboot your system and now check for QB event log error 4.
Read our Other Blog- Follow Simple Step to Fix Overflow Error in QuickBooks Desktop
If QBs event log Error 4 still appears:
- Get all the updates downloaded for QuickBooks from the updates tab.
- Next, reach the intuit website and proceed to download QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Run this tool, after closing all the opened programs.
- Finally, restart the system and check for QuickBooks.
QB event log error 4 would have been fixed by now!! If you feel you are unable to fix QuickBooks event log error 4, reach out to QuickBooks enterprise support at 1888-485-0289 and our technical support team will help you in fixing all your issues