QuickBooks has transformed the way business is carried out, also the way accounting activities are carried out has drastically changed . But the fact that Quickbooks usually encounter several errors can not be denied . One such Error which is frequently encountered by the Quickbooks is QuickBooks Error Code H202.
What is QuickBooks Error H202?
QuickBooks Error Code H202 is mainly associated with multi-user mode. Quickbooks error 202 pops up with the Quickbooks Error H202 appears when you open the company file in multi user mode. Quickbooks error H202 would prevent you from doing the given task in QuickBooks. Quickbooks error H202 is seen when the network file configuration is not correct or when Quickbooks is not able to find the IP address.
Read our other blogs- How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 5502
Possible reasons for QuickBooks Error H202:
- The configuration setting is not correct.
- Quickbooks file setting option may have blocked the access to the company file.
- .Nd file configuration might be incorrect.
- Quickbooks may not be able to search the main IP address.
- Company data files might not be able to communicate to the server.
- DNS settings may be improper.
- Firewall or a security software is blocking the communication to the company file.
Ways to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code H202:
Solution 1: Downloading and running Quickbooks file doctor tool.
- You must download and get the Quickbooks file doctor tool.
- After the download is complete, you need to get the Quickbooks file doctor tool.
- After installation, run Quickbooks file doctor tool and this tool will fix the Quickbooks error H202.
Solution 2: By verifying the Quickbooks hosting.
- First of all, open Quickbooks hosting system.
- Go to files.
- Then reach the tab of Utilities.
- Go to the tab of Host multi user to access it.
- If you see the option of Stop hosting multi user access, then select it.
- Make sure to close the company file.
Solution 3: Verifying the Quickbooks services.
- Reach the tab of QuickbooksDBXX & QBCFMonitor service and start them.
- Now reach the Start button.
- Click Windows+R to run the program.
- Type MSC in the run box and enter.
- Service window- Reach the option of Quickbooks DBXX service.
- Using the Database server manager, confirm it and then get it installed.
- Now click on Run the full program on the server and then open Quickbooks and then verify that the hosting is enabled or not.
- Make a double click on QuickbooksDBXX service and confirm the strat type, then choose the Recovery option.
- Restart the system and QuickbooksDBXX service will automatically restart.
- Follow the same steps to apply for QBCFMonitor.
Read our other blogs- How to QuickBooks Error 392 be fixed?
Solution 3: Downloading and installing the Quickbooks tools hub.
- You are required to download the Quickbooks tool hub.
- And then. Go to the browser and open the download key by clicking Ctrl+J keys.
- Open the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe.
- Now install the Quickbooks tool hub by following the on screen steps.
- After installation, open the tool from the desktop and now run Quickbooks database server manager.
- Now, choose the network issues tab and then click on Quickbooks database server manager.
- Then click on the Start scan and then browse the company file folder and then click on start scan.
- Quickbooks database server will repair the firewall and will provide all efficient permissions needed to access all the system.
- Next, open the Quickbooks and reach the file menu and switch to multi user mode.
We hope QuickBooks Error Code H202 is now fixed!! But if you still find difficulties in getting rid of this error and the Quickbooks error H202 is still persistent, connect with Quickbooks Enterprises support at +1-888-485-0289, our team of experts will help you get rid of Quickbooks error H202.