QuickBooks is the most used accounting software by businesses and entrepreneurs. It helps in performing all the finance and account related tasks. But Errors are inevitable part of QuickBooks. One such error is QuickBooks error code 5502 which occurs usually when your system account is not completely synchronized.
What is QuickBooks Error 5502?
QuickBooks Error 5502 happens when the system account is not synchronized. Occurrence of this Error 5502 is recognized by occurrence of the message – “QuickBooks data has been uploaded, but failed to connect with the server’.
What causes QuickBooks Error 5502?
- If any third party application is connected with the QuickBooks.
- It may have happened due to various matter grasp services which are available online.
- If QuickBooks is connected to any third party developer application.
- A company file augmentation may have changed.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 5502?
Solution 1: By creating a new folder and copying a company file.
- First, you have to create and open a New folder and then you have to copy the company file into this created folder.
- You need to rename it and then try to change the extension of this as QBM and save it.
- Now, open the QuickBooks and then restore all portable files.
- You can rename the extension of the file if it is not opening.
- Then you have to restore all the backups.
- If the file cannot be opened again with the extension .qbx and then rename it.
Solution 2: Renaming the QuickBooks .nd file.
- Open the folder in which you have stored the company file.
- Make a right click on .nd file and then go to the rename option.
- At the end of the file, you have to write .OLD extensions and then rename it.
- Now you need to rescan your file using QuickBooks database server manager.
To perform this step on the server in which you have opened the company file over network:
- Click on the windows key and reach the ‘QuickBooks database server manager.
- Select the file or a folder where you have stored the company file.
- Click OK and then click on scan.
- Once the scan is complete, you can try reopening the file and test it once.
These troubleshooting steps would have definitely helped you to fix QuickBooks error 5502. If the error 5502 still exists or the sync manager is not functioning properly. In this case, you can reach out to QuickBooks enterprises support at +1-888-485-0289.