QuickBooks C series errors are data errors in QuickBooks . ‘C’ series errors usually appear in the format – “R#(M==1153, L=133, C=88, V=28 (FFFFFFF4)”. C code errors are usually encountered in older versions of Quickbooks. One such error is QuickBooks Error Code C=88 which is encountered while using the authentic data within the company file. You may encounter QuickBooks Error C=88 repeatedly.
What are some of the reasons for encountering QuickBooks Error Code C=88 ?
- Power surge or sudden drop in the power.
- Abnormal shutting down of the system.
- Network interruption.
- Workstation or network may be having lower resources.
- If there are some data related issues.
- Issues in the Network interface cards.
- Problem in the Network cables.
Read Our Other Blogs- What is Quickbooks Error C=38?
What can be done to resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=88 ?
Solution 1: Fixing the data damage.
In case of data damage, you need to:
- Resort the lists, which can be done by reaching the List menu in the Quickbooks.
- Choose the list which needs to be re-sorted.
- Now, select the View menu and then choose the Re-sort lists option.
- Rebuild data utility, which can be done by reaching the file menu.
- Choose the utilities option.
- Click the rebuild data option.
- Let the rebuilding of data get completed.
- Restart the system.
- Verifying data, this can also be done from the utilities tab of the file menu.
- Click Verify data, let the tool verify data for the possible damage.
Read Our Other Blogs- Simple 2 Steps to fix Quickbooks Error Code C=1304
QuickBooks Error Code C=88 Solution 2: If there are low system/network resources.
- You need to increase the RAM of your system and also in the server.
- You should also need to make changes to the processor clock speed. You have to increase that on the workstation.
- You have to set all the network interfaces to auto detect.
- You need to switch the 1 gigabit port for the server and 100 megabit ports, if you are using a hub.
Hopefully the above mentioned ways are helpful in resolving QuickBooks Error Code C=88 , if you feel you need more help to resolve QuickBooks Error C=88 reach out to Quickbooks enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289.
2 thoughts on “QuickBooks Error Code C=88”