Quickbooks enterprise helps the entrepreneurs and the businesses in their accounting and financial tasks. But at times some errors may interfere with the working of Quickbooks. Quickbooks error code C=38 is a C series error which is related to backup as V7.0D RI.
Causes for the occurrence of Quickbooks error C=38:
- Damaged Quickbooks data files.
- Damaged company files.
- Older version of Quickbooks being used.
Read Our Other Blogs- What is Quickbooks Error C=43?
How can Quickbooks error C=38 be fixed?
Solution 1: By verifying and rebuilding the data.
- Hover to the utilities tab from the file menu in the Quickbooks.
- Proceed to the tab of verify data for verification of the integrated data.
- Again, choose the option of rebuilding data from the utilities tab.
- Click on Ok on the option to create a backup.
- Click ok after the rebuilding is finished.
QuickBooks Error Code C=38 Solution 2: Creating Backup
- From the file menu choose the single user mode.
- Again in the file menu select the tab of Backup company and then choose the option of Create local Backup.
- Select the option of local backup and then make a click on Browse.
- Select the location where the backup needs to be saved.
Read Our Other Blogs- What is Quickbooks Error C=212?
Solution 3: Using Quickbooks file doctor tool.
- Open Quickbooks tool hub and select the option of company issues.
- Herein select Quickbooks file doctor tool.
- Run a file doctor tool and it will repair the issues in the company file.
Hopefully, Quickbooks error code C=38 is now resolved!! If you feel that you need more help in fixing Quickbooks error C=38, reach out to Quickbooks enterprise support at 1-888-485-0289
3 thoughts on “QuickBooks Error Code C=38: 3 Simple steps to Fix”