When the registry entry in Quickbooks is corrupted. It causes several errors in the Quickbooks. One such error which arises when the registry entry is corrupted or when you are not able to run Quickbooks traditional operations. QuickBooks Error Code C=387 may also arise when there is some problem with the invoice template in Quickbooks software.
Some of the reasons for QuickBooks Error Code C=387 are:
- Quickbooks software package might be incorrectly installed.
- Software may be closed improperly.
- Some of the system files may be mistakenly deleted.
- When you don’t have access to Quickbooks traditional.
Read Our Other Blogs- What are the ways to fix QuickBooks Error Code C=272?
How to fix QuickBooks Error Code C=387?
Solution 1: Creating Invoice
- Go to the Customer option and you need to click on the option to create invoices.
- Select the option of Template.
- Go to the Add a customer option and also the amount information.
- Save it and then press the delete button.
Solution 2: Downloading the repair tool.
- First, download the repair tool and then press on the installation process.
- Now make a click on Start scan and if you see the error, press Next and then make a click on Repair now.
- Once done, reboot your system.
QuickBooks Error Code C=387 Solution 3: Troubleshooting the template error.
- Reach the option of Lists in the Quickbooks and then template options.
- You need to choose a template and click on the option of Open forum.
- Repeat this step until the template is showing an error.
- Edit the template to check if the error is fixed.
Read Our Other Blogs- How to Fix Network Issues in QuickBooks Desktop?
Solution 4: By downloading the Reimage tool.
- Download the reimage tool and save it on the desktop.
- Reach the file and make a double click on it.
- Install the process on your system and when you see a screen on the PC, launch the program.
- Uncheck the checkbox and your PC will be scanned.
- The Reimage tool will install your machine.
- Once scanned by the reimage tool and then press Start repair option.
- Restart the system.
I believe QuickBooks Error Code C=387 is now resolved!! If you still face any issue, you can reach out to QuickBooks Enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289 and our team will help you to fix Quickbooks Error code 387.