Despite being the most efficient accounting software, it may sometimes encounter several errors and glitches. For instance QuickBooks Desktop Error Code C=272. Quickbooks error 272 appears when you run Quickbooks utility or while rebuilding data utility in your computer.
Causes of QuickBooks Desktop Error Code C=272:
- Data damage in Quickbooks.
- When you try to move a report or report like data.
- If the data file is damaged.
- If 1099 and W2 forms are printed.
- If the memorized report was produced by the earlier Quickbooks version.
Read Our other Blogs- How to Fix Network Issues in QuickBooks Desktop?
What are the ways to fix QuickBooks Error Code C=272?
Method 1: Opening Quickbooks sample company file.
- Press Ctrl unless the window of No company opens.
- Next task is to click on Next and then press ‘Open sample file option and choose the sample file from the list.
- Next, you have to click on the open sample file option.
- From the list, click on the Sample file.
- Now you have to open the sample company file.
QuickBooks Error Code 272 Method 2: By disabling the windows 10 compatibility mode.
- Make a right click on Quickbooks shortcut icon.
- Choose the properties tab followed by the compatibility tab.
- You need to unmark the checkbox which states Run program in the compatibility mode.
- Press OK and then click Cancel.
Read Our Other Blogs- What is QuickBooks Error Code 1311?
Method 3: By disabling windows compatibility for qbw32.exe file.
- You have to right click the Quickbooks icon and then click properties tab.
- Open Quickbooks installation folder and then choose the shortcut icon.
- Next, make a click on find target option.
- Make a right click on QBW32.EXE and select properties.
- Select compatibility icon which is followed by clearing the checkbox “Run this program” in the compatibility mode.
- Click ok and press cancel icon.
- Then, you have to shut down the windows explorer.
And by these basic troubleshooting you can resolve Quickbooks Error 272 you are able to fix QuickBooks Desktop Error Code C=272. If you are unable to fix Quickbooks error 272, you can reach out to Quickbooks enterprise support at 1-888-485-0289 .