Quickbooks might not allow you to send invoices and statements to your customers. You might see an error message in such a case that reads as “ Quickbooks is unable to send your email to outlook”. This QuickBooks Unable to Send Invoices Error appears when you try to send an invoice or statement through the Quickbooks via an email service provider.
Reasons for getting Quickbooks unable to send invoice Error:
- The email preferences being used are incorrect.
- Quickbooks is not installed correctly.
- Domain admin can be blocked.
- Security settings from your email service providers might be incorrect.
Before proceeding further to fix this QuickBooks Unable to Send Invoices issues, make sure that:
- You are using Quickbooks latest version.
- Windows must be of the latest version.
How to fix Quickbooks unable to send invoices Error?
- You can fix the ‘Quickbooks unable to send invoice issue’ by this simple troubleshooting:
- Reach to the menu bar and click on Edit.
- Now choose the preferences tab and make a click on My preferences.
- Now, go to the Edit tab, and choose the default tab.
- You should make sure that your email provider server name is matching the server name in the application.
- You need to change the server name (smtp.mail.outlook.com) to intuit.smtp.mail.outlook.com, if you are using outlook.
- You need to enter the correct password.
Hopefully, QuickBooks Unable to Send Invoices Error is now fixed!! If you need more help to resolve this issue, call Quickbooks enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289 and our team of technical experts will help you in fixing this Error.
1 thought on “Simple Steps to Fix QuickBooks Unable to Send Invoices”