Quickbooks enterprise is helping entrepreneurs in their accounting and financial tasks. The prominent features of Quickbooks helps in maintaining accounts, bookkeeping and payroll services etc. But you might see several errors in Quickbooks. One such error is QuickBooks payroll Error PS107 which occurs when QuickBooks’ internal files become unreadable. Quickbooks error PS107 appears with an error message- “QuickBooks Error Code PS107: Unreadable internal file”.
What are the factors resulting in the occurrence of QuickBooks payroll Error PS107?
- Old form of finance programming is bolstered by the early finance programs as they now produce the new one.
- Virus attack.
- Damaged file in the Quickbooks.
How can QuickBooks payroll Error PS107 be resolved?
Method 1: Ending the Processes.
- The foremost task is to reach the task manager.
- Herein you have to press on the processes tab.
- Proceed to highlight the applications which are starting with Quickbooks.
- Continue to end the process by pressing the End process tab.
Solution 2: Updating Quickbooks.
- Open Quickbooks.
- Reach Help menu.
- Here you need to select the Update option.
- Press the Mark all button in the ‘option’ tab.
- Click Update now.
- Click Reset update.
- Select Get updates.
- Download these updates.
Solution 3: Get payroll updates.
- Proceed to insert the payroll update CD.
- Open the window “Get payroll updates”.
- If it is pro and premier, go to the employees section.
- Click on Get payroll updates.
- If you see the search for update.dat or update3.dat file prompt, please respond to them.
- Now, click browse.
- From the look in drop down, select the CD drive.
- You need to choose update.dat ot update3.dat from the payroll update disk.
- Click OK.
Solution 4: Switching to single user mode.
- Open Quickbooks’ file menu.
- Select the tab of Switch to single user mode option.
Solution 5: Performing Clean install.
- Open the run window.
- Type MSCONFIG and click ok.
- Select ‘selective startup, load system service and load startup items.
- Click ‘The services’,
- Press disable after selecting ‘Hide all Microsoft services’.
- After checkmarking the windows installer, click ok.
- Restart the computer.
Hopefully you are now able to resolve QuickBooks payroll Error PS107, if you need more help in fixing Quickbooks error PS107, reach out to QuickBooks enterprise support at 1-888-485-0289.