Quickbooks allows you to manage several accounting tasks of the businesses and entrepreneurs. Payroll feature of the Quickbooks allows you to create payroll, generate paychecks etc. It helps businesses in managing paychecks, so that you can focus on other parts of your businesses. But sometimes you might face certain issues in using Quickbooks payroll services due to occurrence of certain errors. For instance, QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS060 .
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS060?
Quickbooks error PS060 is one of the most commonly occurring errors of the Quickbooks. It occurs with the error message- “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”. And, it might not allow you to work on the Quickbooks.
What can be the reasons for the occurrence of the QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS060 ?
- Due to the Intuit server being down.
- Outdated version of Quickbooks being used.
- Payroll version is not updated.
- Third party software might interfere with Qucikbooks.
- Virus attack.
How can QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS060 be resolved?
Solution 1: Changing subscription settings.
- Open Quickbooks.
- Reach the My account section.
- Choose the company in which changes are to be made.
- Go to the billing section.
- Click Edit.
- Check the info and make the required changes.
- Click save.
Solution 2: Waiting for the server response
- If the issue is caused due to intuit server issues.
- Then you need to wait till the website of the server starts working.
Solution 3: Installing latest version of the software.
- Outdated versions of the Quickbooks or quickbooks payroll services might cause Quickbooks error PS060.
- Go to the Quickbooks’ help menu.
- Click on updates.
- Click on get updates.
- Install the updates.
Solution 4: Cleaning junk files.
- Open the internet explorer.
- Go to the internet settings.
- Reach the tab of browsing history.
- Click delete.
- Select the box of website files and temporary files.
- Press delete button.
Solution 5: Checking internet connection.
- You must check that you are having a strong and secure internet connection.
- Since, internet connectivity can be one of the potential reasons for the occurence of Quickbooks error PS060.
Hopefully, these troubleshooting’s were helpful in getting rid of QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS060 .If you are still not able to resolve Quickbooks error PS060, reach out to Quickbooks enterprise support at 1.888.485.0289.