Have you come across QuickBooks Error Code 1601? Well, Do not worry at all!! Quickbooks enterprise support team is highly dedicated to help you in fixing your issues associated with the Quickbooks error 1601. Quickbooks error 1601 might appear with the error message:
Error 1601: “Windows installer is not accessible”. So the prime reason for occurrence of the Quickbooks error 1601 is inaccessibility of the windows installer.
What are the factors which result in the occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code 1601?
- There must be a damage in the microsoft windows installer.
- Installation of the Quickbooks may be damaged.
- Corrupted setting up sources.
- Virus attack.
- Quickbooks’ communication is prohibited by firewall settings.
What can be done to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1601?
Solution 1: Disabling antivirus software.
- In the settings tab of the start menu, reach the option of update and security.
- Now move to the tab of window security and then virus and threat protection.
- Now you have to find the real time protection option and proceed to turn it off.
Solution 2: Reinstalling Quickbooks.
- The first step is to uninstall the Quickbooks from the control panel after going to the programs and features tab.
- Use Quickbooks clean install to rename the installation folder of the Quickbooks.
- After this you must reinstall the Quickbooks after getting it downloaded from the intuit website.
Solution 3: Repairing Microsoft .NET framework.
- You must reinstall and repair the microsoft .NET framework by first installing the Quickbooks install diagnostic tool and closing open programs.
- Quickbooks install diagnostic tools and will diagnose the possible installation issues.
- Update the windows OS from the window update option.
I believe these basic troubleshooting methods of fixing Quickbooks error 1601 are helpful in resolving this error. But of you feel you need more help to fix QuickBooks Error Code 1601, you can connect to Quickbooks enterprise support at 1-888-485-0289.