While updating Quickbooks payroll or while updating Quickbooks desktop, you might encounter QuickBooks Error Code 15103. Quickbooks error 15103 arises usually because of damaged or corrupted files.
What can be the reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 15103?
- Not able to update to the latest version of the Quickbooks.
- Incorrect internet explorer settings.
Some of the simple ways to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 15103:
Solution 1: Running the reboot.dat file.
- Open Quickbooks by making a right click on the icon of Quickbooks.
- After clicking on properties, you have to make a click on Open file location.
- In the search field, type reboot/reboot.bat.
- Choose the file with the name reboot/reboot.bat and make a right click on it.
- Choose the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Click yes to implement these changes.
QuickBooks Error Code 15103 Solution 2: Deleting and downloading the updates again.
- First, you have to close the Quickbooks and then move to C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Quickbooks\Components.
- Now you need to open the Quickbooks desktop and reach the help menu.
- Herein, go to the tab of Update Quickbooks desktop.
- Now make a click on Update Now and you need to check-mark on the Reset update option and then click on the tab of Get updates.
Solution 3: By running Quick fix my program.
- First of all you have to proceed to download the Quickbooks tool hub and once you see that the program is downloaded, you need to install it.
- Once this program is installed completely, move to the tab of Program problems option in this program.
- Make a click on Quickfix my program.
- Reopen the Quickbooks after this program finishes its task.
QuickBooks Error Code 15103 Solution 4: Updating the windows.
- The first step is to make a right click on the start button.
- Here you must choose the settings option.
- And then, you need to choose the Update and security option.
- Click on the option of Check for updates under the windows update section.
- If you see that the updates are available, proceed to download and install the updates.
Hopefully QuickBooks Error Code 15103 has been resolved now!! If you need more assistance in resolving Quickbooks error 15103, call QuickBooks enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289.