Quickbooks is used in almost all of the financial tasks of businesses and entrepreneurs. But there are situations when you may encounter several errors. All the Quickbooks users may not be tech savvy and they might need expert assistance to resolve these errors arising in Quickbooks. One such error is QuickBooks Error Code 1328.
What are the reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 1328?
- The Quickbooks file might be corrupted.
- Network error resulted in failure of the download process.
- Malware attack.
- Uninstallation of software is not successful.
- System shutdown.
What can be done to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1328?
Solution 1: Locating the config.msi file.
- Make a click on the start key and then process to click on explore.
- Open the C drive and it will display the hidden files.
- Open the tool options and select the folder.
- Now click the View option and choose all the hidden files.
- Click Apply.
- Make a right click on config.nsi and rename it.
QuickBooks Error Code 1328 Solution 2: Using registry repair tools.
- First of all you have to apply a registry repair tool and then get the damaged registry entries repaired.
- You need to use a malware removal tool and get the malware infection fixed.
- Also make sure to uninstall all the outdated PC device drivers.
- Go to restore by undoing recent system changes.
- Make sure to uninstall Quickbooks and then install it again.
QuickBooks Error Code 1328 Solution 3: Repairing Quickbooks installation.
- First of all you need to log through the windows by asking the administrative permissions.
- Open the windows control panel and then go to the programs and features.
- Now head to Quickbooks option and proceed to get it uninstalled.
- Now make a click on repair when you see the Quickbooks installer appears.
Solution 4: Reinstalling using Clean installation.
- The foremost step is to uninstall Quickbooks.
- Now you need to proceed with clean installation, for this, you need to install the process of Quickbooks from the installation CD.
- Use the manual guide to complete the installation process.
For more help in resolving QuickBooks Error Code 1328, call Quickbooks enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289.
2 thoughts on “QuickBooks Error Code 1328”