Quickbooks software helps its users in hassle free use of payroll services. It has the function of automatically calculating and running the payroll. But some issues in the payroll can result in occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code 15102.
Some of the most common reasons for occurrence of QuickBooks Payroll Error 15102:
- The download link which is specified is invalid.
- If the shared download option is turned off.
- QuickBooks might be being used in a terminal services environment in multi-user mode.
- QuickBooks is used in the older version.
- QuickBooks is not used in the admin mode.
Some of the ways to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 15102 are:
Solution 1: Using single user mode.
- Since the company file should be used in the single user mode. Thus it is necessary to switch to the single user mode from the multi-user mode.
- For doing this, you have to reach the file menu of the Quickbooks and make a click on single user mode.
QuickBooks Error Code 15102 Solution 2: Confirming the mapped file location is accurate.
- You need to find the mapped location path and jot it down.
- Now update Quickbooks from the help menu of the Quickbooks.
- Go to the Options tab so as to authenticate that the info in the downloaded location is authenticated.
- The downloaded location should be the same drive which appears in the information window, if shared download is set to Yes.
- And, if it is set to No, then the directory in download location should be the same as the Quickbooks installation directory.
- Proceed to change the state of location if the location is not correct.
- If it is yes for shared download, click No and save and vice-versa.
- Click on Close and then you have to download the latex tax table again.
Read More- What is QuickBooks Error 17337?
QuickBooks Error Code 15102 Solution 3: Remapping the drive to a new letter.
- The first task is to close the Quickbooks company file.
- Then you need to map your drive to a new drive letter.
- Now open the company file by reaching the mapped drive.
- Make a click on Options and then turn off shared download using the options tab.
- Now you have to turn it on.
- Ensure that the download location is using the new mapped driver.
- Click Save and then you need to close the application.