While using Quickbooks accounting software, you might face some technical glitch. And these glitches might include QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS077. These kinds of bugs indicate that the settings of the software are not configured properly. Quickbooks error PS077 pops up with a message that software is having an issue in installing the payroll tax update.
Some more information about QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
Quickbooks error PS077 is a payroll error which comes up while downloading the payroll updates. You might see the following error message when error PS077 encounters:
“Quickbooks is having installation of payroll tax table update”
Symptoms of QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS077:
- You won’t be able to update the payroll updates.
- Update process gets stuck.
- System might freeze at times.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077?
- Damaged or Corrupt tax files.
- Corrupted company files.
- Outdated or incorrect billing details.
Thing to remember before fixing QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS077:
- Validate the payroll subscription.
- Billing information which is entered should be correct.
- Quickbooks should be updated to the latest release.
- Only one Quickbooks software should be installed in your system.
- You must create the backup of the company files.
What can be done to get rid of QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS077 ?
Method 1: If QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077 arises due to corrupt tax table files.
Solution: downloading Quickbooks and payroll tax tables.
- You need to remove the existing Quickbooks and get it installed again.
- And, also it is recommended to reset the Quickbooks update.
- Also, make sure to download the latest payroll tax tables.
- You need to verify the date by resorting to the lists.
- Perform clean installation of Quickbooks under selective startup.
Method 2: If billing details are out of date or not correct.
Solution : Noting the billing information.
- Tap F2 key.
- Note Down the license number and click OK.
Other ways to resolve Quickbooks error PS077:
Method 1: Turning off UAC.
- Open the control panel.
- Choose the option of User accounts.
- Choose the option of Change user account control settings.
- Now move the slider.
- Restart the computer.
Method 2: Installing only one Quickbooks.
- Take the backup of the company file.
- Close all running applications.
- Open the control panel.
- Go to the tab of programs and features.
- Proceed to uninstall tab and uninstall Quickbooks.
- Now you need to install Quickbooks.
Hopefully, these methods helped you to get rid of QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS077. If you need more support in resolving Quickbooks error PS077, connect to Quickbooks enterprise support at 1-888-485-0289.