Quickbooks is sometimes affected by several errors. For instance, QuickBooks Error Code C=184 which appears in the desktop application whenever you access your company data file or while generating the report.
What is QuickBooks Error Code C=184?
Quickbooks Error C=184 effects when you access the company data file or when you generate the report. Quickbooks Error C=184 hampers your working with the Quickbooks. Quickbooks error message shows “An error has occurred in the Quickbooks. Please restart Quickbooks and try again”.
Read Our Other Blogs- What is QuickBooks Error C=1?
What are the reasons for Quickbooks Error C=184?
- If the .ND (Network data) files are damaged.
- .TLG (transaction log files are damaged.
- Reporting dates of the desktop may not match due to 29 days in february.
What can be done to fix Quickbooks Error C=184?
- If the error occurs due to mismatched reports.
- This happens only in leap years as it has 29 days in the month of February. This causes the report dates to lie outside the range which is specified by you.
- To fix this, you have to make manual changes to the data range in the reports which shows Quickbooks Error C=184.
Read Our Other Blogs- How to fix Quickbooks Error Code C=47?
- If damaged .ND and .TLG file causes Error C=184.
- You need to locate the coma[pny file in your system.
- Find the files which are ending with the .ND and .TLG file.
- Go to the rename option of the file and you need to rename the file by adding .old at the end of the file.
- Now open the Quickbooks and access the company file.