Quickbooks is worldwide used accounting software by small and medium sized businesses for their accounting and financial works. QuickBooks helps its users in generating invoices, creating reports etc. But sometimes there are certain errors that can interrupt with the working of the QuickBooks. One such error is QuickBooks Error Code 6000 304 which arises when you try to open the company file but it could not be opened because there is not enough space in the system.
What are the possible reasons for occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code 6000 304?
- The disk Disk space is not enough to open the company file.
- The limit of memory usage assigned to the software is crossed by the software.
- System would have been shut down while the data was being stored.
- Security of the software.
The QuickBooks Error 6000 304 occurs with a message- An error occurred while QuickBooks tried to access the company file.
Read our other Blog- How to fix QuickBooks Error 6144?
What are the ways to fix QuickBooks Error Code 6000 304?
Some of the methods by which QuickBooks error 6000 304 can be fixed are:
Method 1: Checking the device for availability of disk space.
- For this, reach the tab of my computer.
- And, the next step is to go to the tab of the folder which is having your company file.
- Now, you need to make a right click on the hard disk and then go to the option of properties.
- Check for the available free space, by clicking on the general tab.
- If the space is low here, you can move the company file to the other hard disk or you can empty some space in the existing hard disk.
- Now, you have to make a right click on the Quota tab and when the hard disk has enough space then search for the spotlight present at the left side of the screen.
- If the spotlight is red, it means there is no space in the disk.
- If the green light appears disk space is available.
- You have to turn the disk quotas off.
QuickBooks Error Code 6000 304 Method 2: Uninstalling and reinstalling QuickBooks desktop.
- First of all you have to reach the start and then click on the control panel.
- Now, from here reach the tab of programs and here select the tab of ‘Programs and features’.
- From here you have to uninstall the QuickBooks by clicking on QuickBooks tab.
- Now you can reinstall the Quickbooks after downloading it.
Method 3: Repairing QuickBooks.
- From the QuickBooks window, reach the option of Next and click on it.
- Here, make a click on the Repair tab.
- This tab will repair the issue with the QuickBooks.
Hopefully you have successfully fixed QuickBooks Error Code 6000 304 and if the error still persists, you can reach out to QuickBooks enterprise support on 1-888-485-0289 and our team of experts will help you fix Error 6000 304.
2 thoughts on “QuickBooks Error Code 6000 304, How to Fix?”