Accountant’s copy in Quickbooks is used to prepare changes to the data in the company file. Quickbooks might sometimes encounter Quickbooks Unable to Create Accountant Copy. This error occurs when you prepare an accountant copy. An error Quickbooks Unable to Create Accountant Copy is related to the folder in which the company file is stored.
What triggers Quickbooks Unable to Create Accountant Copy?
- Quickbooks is not updated.
- The QBW file’s size is more than 200 MB.
- Internet connection might be slow.
- Firewall settings might be affecting Quickbooks.
Ways to fix – Quickbooks Unable to Create Accountant’s Copy error:
Method 1:Updating Quickbooks.
- Open Quickbooks.
- Go to the option of Update Quickbooks desktop.
- Click on Get updates.
- Click on Update Quickbooks desktop.
Method 2: Reducing Company file size.
- Open Quickbooks company file.
- Press F2 and open the product information.
- If the file is greater than 200 MB, you need to restore Quickbooks desktop portable company file.
- Save manually and send QBX/QBY instead of using accountant file transfer service.
Method 3:Check for the long dash in the notes.
- You have to directly insert text in the notes to the clients.
- There should be no long dashes.
- You might generate the text using windows text editor and paste it.
- Email the word doc to the customer.
Method 4: Changing Permission.
- Reach the folder in which the Quickbooks file is located.
- Right click on the file.
- Choose sharing and then security options
- You will see a new dialog box and click on permission.
- .Find the current Quickbooks data service user.
- Now, try to create the accountant copy.
Method 5: Repairing the damaged data file.
- If you see that the error- Quickbooks Unable to Create Accountant Copy is due to a damaged company file.
- You need to restore the backup of the company file.
- Proceed to replace the damage file to fix this error.
I believe Quickbooks Unable to Create Accountant’s Copy is now fixed!!! If you need more help to get Quickbooks Unable to Create Accountant Copy fixed, connect to Quickbooks enterprise support at 1888-485-0289.