When it comes to accounting software, QuickBooks is the most reliable and trusted software which is being used by all the small and medium sized businesses. Although, QuickBooks may encounter several issues, like certain errors which can be installation errors, update errors and so on. One of the most frequent errors is update error 12037, this is also referred to as QuickBooks update error 12037.
What is QuickBooks Update Error 12037?
QuickBooks error 12037 is an update error which occurs when you try to download the latest payroll service updates. This may also happen when QuickBooks is not able to connect to the internet. QuickBooks allows you to manage the employee’s payroll. To enjoy the smooth and hassle free services of payroll, you need to update the payroll services.
But at times, while getting updates you may see QuickBooks Update error 12037.
What are the reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks Update Error 12037?
Some of the reasons for occurrence of the QuickBooks error 12037 are:
- QuickBooks failed to connect with the internet.
- Firewall might be blocking QuickBooks from accessing the server.
- Virus or malware may have attacked the system.
What can be done to fix QuickBooks Error 12037?
Solution 1: Resetting the QuickBooks updates.
- First Open Quickbooks in your system and then reach to the tab of help.
- From here, go to the tab of Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now, proceed further by clicking on the tab of Update Now.
- Check mark the box of reset update and then make a click on Get updates.
Solution 2: Rectifying date and time
- From the Time option at the bottom right corner of the system, proceed to click on adjust time and date.
- Change the date and time and also ensure to select the correct time zone.
- Save these changes.
Solution 3: By correcting the Internet connection settings
- Open a bank website on your web browser and if you are not able to open the website, then reach to your internet service provider.
- In quickbooks, open Internet Explorer.
- Now choose the tab of Tools and then choose the option of ‘Internet’.
- Now, from the security tab and choose the Globe icon and make sure to select the security level to lower or medium.
- Now, in the connection stab, choose the option of ‘Never Dial connection.
- If you are not using the Dial up node on the system, then choose the correct ISP.
- Choose the LAN settings and make sure that the automatic detect settings is selected.
- Make sure that ‘use a proxy Server’ option is not marked,
Hopefully QB error 12037 is now resolved!! If you are still facing any issues, you can reach out to QuickBooks Enterprise Support at +1-888-485-0289. Our team of experts will help you in fixing QuickBooks Error 12037.