Although being a trusted accounting software, Quickbooks is also prone to certain errors. Quickbooks is not completely free from errors. There are several instances when Quickbooks encounters some errors. One such error is QuickBooks error code 1935.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 1935?
Quickbooks error 1935 is usually encountered while installing Quickbooks or while installing .NET framework. The Quickbooks error 1935 pops up with the message – “Error 1935. This setup requires a .NET framework”. To describe Quickbooks error 1935 is an installation error occuring while Quickbooks is running and some application is being installed.
What are the reasons for occurence of QuickBooks Error code 1935?
- Some other installations might be using Microsoft .NET framework system files.
- Software installation is blocked by an antivirus program.
- Installation of the .NET framework is required.
- Some other program is denying the installation of the .NET framework.
How can QuickBooks Error code 1935 be resolved?
- Try Microsoft .NET framework repair tool.
- From Microsoft’s original website, you must download the Microsoft .NET framework repair tool.
- Get this tool installed and run it,it will repair any kind of damage that might be affecting the .NET framework.
- Activating selective startup mode.
- Type msconfig in the run window which can be opened by pressing Windows+R.
- In the general tab, select Load system service and then selective startup after pressing Enter.
- Mobe to hide all microsoft services box under the services tab and make a click on disable all.
- Now you need to uncheck the ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’ checkbox.
- Ensure that windows uninstaller is also unchecked and proceed to click apply.
- Restart to save changes.
- Repairing Microsoft .NET framework.
- From the programs and features tab in the control panel, move to the uninstall option from the top menu bar.
- Choose the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Proceed to turn off windows features On or off.
- Make sure that .NET framework 4.0 is enabled and then you must close the windows feature window.
- Reboot the system.
Hopefully, these troubleshooting has helped you thoroughly in resolving QuickBooks error code 1935. If you feel you need expert assistance in fixing Error 1935, reach out to Quickbooks enterprise support at 1.888.485.0289.