Some issues in the internet connection settings can result in the occurrence of specific errors in the QuickBooks. QuickBooks Error Code 12152 is one of the errors due to the problem in the internet connection settings.
Read Our Other Blog- QuickBooks Payroll Update Error Code 15271
Causes for the occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code 12152 are:
- Quickbooks might not be able to read/write the license data.
- Windows API keys may not be functioning correctly.
- Older Quickbooks version is being used.
What can be done to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Update Error Code 12152?
Solution 1: Checking system date and time.
- The first thing that needs to be verified is that the date and time settings are set correctly.
- If these settings are incorrect, you need to reach date and time settings and rectify them.
- Restart the system.
Solution 2: Verifying the Internet Settings.
- Open the run windows and herein click on the internet options.
- In the settings tab here, click on the advanced option.
- Now you need to click on the advanced reset option.
Read Our Other Blog-How can QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS058?
Solution 3: Restoring the Computer.
- First of all, you should log in as an admin on the computer.
- And then, make a click on the Start menu and then choose the accessories tab from the program option.
- Select system tools followed by system restore.
- You will see a window with the message- “Restore my computer to an earlier time,” click Next.
- Choose the point of system restoration.
- Click Next on the confirmation window.
- Restart the computer once this process is complete.
Solution 4: Changing the Backup File Extension.
- After clicking on the start menu, type the command in the search box and then click ctrl+shift.
- On the permission dialog box, click yes and then type regedit in the black box.
- Find the error 12152 associated key and then reach the Quickbooks file menu.
- In the file menu, you must select Export and select the folder to save the IE backup key.
- You need to keep the file with the .reg extension.
If you need more assistance in resolving the QuickBooks Error Code 12152, reach out to Quickbooks enterprise support at +1-888-485-0289.